Edison PTSA is looking for a few good parents, teachers and students to serve on the Edison PTSA Board as Vice President of Membership or Committee Chair for the 2021-22 school year.
National PTA provides these 5 reasons why becoming a PTSA leader is so important for our high school students:
- To Inspire. Inspiring school-wide engagement during the teen years is an important role your PTSA can play!
- To Prepare for College and Careers. As a PTSA, we can help improve College and Career Readiness among students.
- To Promote Good Mental and Physical Health. Not only can we host a Healthy Hydration Event in celebration of Healthy Lifestyles Month, Edison PTSA can also lead the effort in establishing a school wellness committee or encouraging students to get involved in an existing one.
- To Help Ensure Safety. As we all know, middle and high school is a time when youth become increasingly susceptible to negative influences. Edison PTSA can help promote safe practices among youth by sharing important resources and hosting safety-related events.
- To Advocate. Having a PTSA is a great opportunity to elevate student voices in advocacy efforts at the county, state and national level.
Click HERE to view Officer and Committee Chair Roles
Click HERE to complete Interest Form
All talents, skill levels and levels of commitment are welcome!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com