All students, parents, faculty, and community members are invited to join the EHS PTSA! Your membership dues are the primary source of funding for PTSA programs and projects, such as mock SAT/ACT testing and boot camps, newsletters, special student and parent programs, appreciation events and gifts, and much more.
We can’t do it without your support!
- Discounts on PTSA-sponsored activities.
- Seniors can qualify for scholarships through Edison’s PTSA and the National PTA.
- Students can earn service hours by attending meetings and volunteering for PTSA sponsored events.
- Teachers/faculty can submit requests for educational grants.
- Discounts are also available to members from the Virginia and National PTA on services and products.
PTSA membership is $10. Please REGISTER for membership online at:
Create an account; select Virginia; select Thomas Edison High School PTSA; Enter payment.
Please Note: The payment is processed by PayPal® but there are no fees charged to you or our PTSA. Also, please consider giving a donation. Your membership fees and donations are largely tax-deductible.